Fishing Licenses

Fishing license, trout, and lifetime fishing for those 65 or older and various special licenses
are sold at the Recorder's office. The office can also issue non-resident licenses.

Resident Fishing
Resident 7-Day Fishing
Resident 1-day Fishing
Resident Trout Fish Fee
Resident Lifetime Fishing
Angler's Special 3 Year Fish
Bonus Line
Res. Boundary Water Trotline
Nonresident Fishing
Nonresident 7-Day Fishing
Nonresident 3-Day Fishing
Nonresident 1-Day Fishing
Nonresident Trout Fish Fee
Bonus line
NR Boundary Water Trotline

We have forms for the Annual Free Fishing or combine Hunting and Fishing License for low income 65 or older or low income permanently disabled. The completed forms are processed by the DNR in Des Moines. For additional information you can contact them at (515) 281-8688 or at